Unique Tobago accommodation with panoramic views of the beach, seas and sunset
Birdsong is a two-bedroom lodge, perched about 20 feet above the ground with stunning views to the beach, along the coastline blanketed in rainforest, and over the ocean towards the spectacular sunsets. The lodge sits gently on the land and relies on the natural forces of the wind to generate a cooling breeze through the wooden louvers of the windows that then channels the air up through the roof.
Facilities and features include:
- Master bedroom: On the main floor there is one large bedroom measuring 14 x 14 feet, with a queen size double bed and quality mosquito net on a suspended wooden frame. The bedroom has a stylish en-suite shower room.
- Second bedroom: Below the upper floor is a spacious second bedroom with US queen size bed and en-suite shower room. This bedroom measures 17 x 14 feet with double doors onto a deck area measuring 17x10 feet which looks out to the ocean and coastline.
- Open living area: There is a spacious living area spanning 20 x 14 feet with panoramic views. There is comfortable and stylish seating and a dining space. The total floor area on this upper main floor is a spacious 800 square feet and offers a wonderful space for a guests looking for comfort and simplicity in nature for their Tobago vacation.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is open plan, and is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, good quality pots and pans, cutlery and china, glassware, toaster, coffee pots, teapots and blender.
- Porch: There is a cosy porch area measuring 14 x 8 feet with an additional comfortable sitting area for relaxing or eating.
- Private deck: A catwalk leads from the porch to a private viewing deck (12 x 12 feet) which offers an outside area from which to further enjoy the views across the garden and down onto the Bay of Castara and the ocean, and offers a wonderful space to sunbathe, or watch the stars at night. The views from Birdsong were described by one visitor as "million dollar" and we are confident, after lots of positive feedback, that this is so.