Rainforest – Tobago holiday rental
Rainforest, a stylish and fabulously located two-bedroom penthouse, is a Tobago holiday rental in a near-perfect location for those seeking a Caribbean family vacation. Rainforest penthouse is a well-presented and spacious apartment, covering the entire upper floor (1000 sq ft) within the original Japanese style Haiku lodge, with Hummingbird 1 & 2 apartments below.
This apartment offers a Tobago holiday rental beyond compare with its high vaulted ceilings, open-plan living and dining areas, all with stupendous views to the west over the Bay of Castara, the two beaches below, and the tropical rainforest to the east. This unique and stylish Tobago holiday rental, with its wicker furniture, cane-line dining chairs and table, and family sized hammock, all within 500 square feet of covered deck under the cathedral-like ceiling, is the perfect destination for those seeking a high quality Tobago holiday rental within a short walk of the beautiful and simple Caribbean fishing village of Castara.
Facilities and features include the following:
- Most people walk into Rainforest and immediately comment on how amazing it is and that it exceeds their expectations for a holiday rental in Tobago. The living and dining area has a real WOW factor and is a very spacious open plan space some 30 x 20 feet with gorgeous cypress hardwood floors sitting under a high-vaulted roof that is specially designed to encourage the breeze to move through. The panoramic views arc across 180 degrees to the setting sun in the West and to the beach and ocean below.
- Bedroom 1 is spacious and comfortable with a queen size bed and looks across the covered living area to the ocean and beach. It has storage and hanging space, as well as a chest of drawers, bedside tables, lamps and a chair.
- Bedroom 2 is a medium sized room with a king size bed that on request can be split into twin beds. The second bedroom is furnished with a wardrobe and bedside tables. The floor is the same beautiful yellow cypress as the rest of Rainforest. With white linen, quality mattresses, and full size mosquito nets to ensure comfort, the two bedrooms create a wonderful Tobago holiday rental for a Caribbean holiday.
- The outside decking (12x15 foot) can be reached via Bedroom 2, or a path to the rear of the house, where you can sit in the garden surrounded by tropical flowers and shrubs with views of both the ocean and the rainforest. There are outdoor sun loungers and chairs for relaxing during the day or stargazing at night.
- Everything in the apartment is new and well appointed to the high standards that guests have come to expect of Castara Retreats. There is a modern and well-equipped kitchen (with good quality pots and pans, cutlery, china and glass, toaster, coffee and teapots) and shower room and toilet. Outside you will find a second shower for getting the sand off after you have been on the beach.
- There is an abundance of soft lighting controlled by dimmers to enable adjustments to meet your needs and mood.
- There is a small security safe for cash, documents and other valuables, as well as an iron, ironing board, hair dryer, and iPod docking station (You can also use your iPhones and MP3 players on the system provided you use the mini jack to stereo RCA cable that we provide.)
Our intention is to provide for guests a simple yet high standard of living environment for their vacation in Tobago. Though proud of our credentials as a Tobago eco resort, we also ensure the same high quality facilities as any quality villa in Tobago, or up market Tobago hotels.