Unique Tobago holiday rental with spectacular beach and ocean views
Rainforest is stylish and fabulously located two-bedroom penthouse providing a unique Tobago holiday rental. This spacious apartment covers 500 square feet of covered deck with a vaulted, cathedral-like ceiling, open-plan living and dining areas, and stupendous views to the west over the Bay of Castara, the beach below, and the tropical rainforest. The apartment covers the upper floor with the Japanese style Haiku lodge, with Hummingbird 1 and 2 apartments below. Facilities and features include:
- Open-living: Most people walk into Rainforest and immediately comment on how amazing it is. The living and dining area has a real WOW factor and is a very spacious open plan space some 30 x 20 feet with gorgeous cypress hardwood floors sitting under a high-vaulted roof that is specially designed to encourage the breeze to move through. The panoramic views arc across 180 degrees to the setting sun in the West and to the beach and ocean below.
- Kitchen: Spacious and well-equipped kitchen is finished with hardwood windows, doors and cabinets, all made by local craftsmen.
- Bedroom 1: Spacious and comfortable with a queen size bed and looks across the covered living area to the ocean and beach.
- Bedroom 2: A medium sized room with a king size bed that on request can be split into twin beds. The second bedroom is furnished with a wardrobe and bedside tables.
- Shared shower room: The modern shower room is located between the two bedrooms.
- Outside decking: Set in the tropical garden with views to the ocean and rainforest, the deck (12x15 foot) is the perfect spot to enjoy the view, sunbathe, or watch the stars.
Our intention is to provide for guests a simple yet high standard of living environment for their vacation in Tobago. Though proud of our credentials as a Tobago eco resort, we also ensure the same high quality facilities as any quality villa in Tobago, or up market Tobago hotels.