Lime Tree – lodge alternative to Tobago villas
In June 2014 Lime Tree lodge became the latest addition to our one-bedroom luxury accommodation, offering a more natural environment for those seeking an alternative to more typical Tobago villas. This all wooden lodge, featuring a covered open living area, air conditioned bedroom, outside sun deck, and stunning ocean views looks west towards the spectacular Caribbean sunsets.
This accommodation sits gently on the hillside behind and above Ginger Lily with views to the ocean over the rooftops below. Lime Tree is surrounded by tropical gardens with star fruit, lime and banana trees and the famous red ginger lilies, which flower all year round. Lime Tree is configured almost exactly as Ginger Lily except that it has one bedroom.
Facilities and features include the following:
- Covered terrace: A spacious covered terrace set out as an open plan living/dining/kitchen area approximately 14 x 15 feet, with a beautiful solid pine floor. This room is furnished with stylish wicker furniture on which to relax, read a book, or simply take in the view together with coffee table and side tables with lamps. For dining there is a locally made hand crafted dining table with three comfortable chairs for sharing meals together whilst taking in the views of ocean and garden.
- Kitchen: For guests who are keen on cooking, on one side of this open plan area is a well-equipped kitchen with cooker, full-size fridge/freezer and hardwood cupboards built by local craftsmen. There are good quality pots and pans, cutlery, china and glassware, toaster, coffee pot and teapot.
- Bedroom: The spacious, air conditioned bedroom has excellent ocean views from the queen size bed which is covered with a top quality mosquito net on a four poster frame. There is also a purpose-made storage and hanging space as well as bedside shelves and lamps. Adjoining the bedroom is the en suite shower room with large mirror and discrete spotlights. Facing the ocean are two large windows that swivel to open to the breeze and views, or to close for those wishing to use the air conditioning.
- Within this accommodation there is an abundance of soft lighting to meet your needs and mood.
- Lime Tree features equipment expected in quality Tobago villas including, broadband internet service, an iron, ironing board, music player, hair dryer, security safe, and ventilation fans but without the distraction of TV’s.
Within this accommodation there is an abundance of soft lighting to meet a variety of needs and mood. Our housekeepers are available to do laundry for a small fee. Towels and bed linen are changed every three-four days at the same time as a light clean up. Our intention is to provide everything necessary for guests seeking Tobago luxury accommodation yet within a more natural environment to typical Tobago villas.