Luxury holiday accommodation on Tobago
Coasthanger represents Tobago holiday accommodation at its most stylish, in the form of a lodge constructed with beautiful local hardwood in the style of a Japanese haiku house. Coasthanger has a beautiful interior with polished wooden floors and wicker furniture. The lodge sits gently on the land and relies on the natural forces of the wind to generate a cooling breeze through the wooden louvers of the windows that moves the air and vents the heat through the roof. Coasthanger partly sits under an old mango tree which offers additional welcome shade when the sun is strong, and is also surrounded by our wonderful tropical garden. The lodge covers a generous 800 square feet, and offers a wonderful space for a couple looking for comfort and simplicity in nature for their choice of Tobago holiday accommodation.
Facilities and features include the following:
- Bedroom: One large bedroom measuring 14 x 14 feet with a queen size double bed and full size mosquito net on a suspended wooden frame. Adjoining the bedroom is a compact en suite shower room.
- Private deck: The bedroom has double French doors that open on to a private deck (10 x 8 feet) with two sun loungers and views over the broad sweep of Castara Bay – it’s the perfect spot to enjoy the outdoors.
- Living area: There is a spacious living area spanning 20 x 14 feet with panoramic views of the two beaches looking north-west and also to the coastline looking south-west with stunning sunsets. There is comfortable and stylish seating and a dining space in the living area.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is open plan with the living area, and is equipped to the same high standard as the other accommodations with fridge/freezer, good quality pots and pans, cutlery and china, glassware, toaster, coffee pots, teapots and blender.
- Porch: There is also a cosy porch area measuring 14 x 8 feet with an additional comfortable sitting area for relaxing or eating.
There is a small car park (suitable for four cars) below Coasthanger. This lodge is our most easily accessible Tobago accommodation with only a couple of steps up to the porch from the car park.