Accommodation – Tobago vacation rentals
Castara Retreats offers a good choice of Tobago vacation rentals in the increasingly popular fishing village of Castara with its two golden beaches and world class coral reef. With the recent additions of Ginger Lily and Lime Tree, we now have ten high-quality Tobago vacation rentals to suit a variety of holiday requirements and budgets, and with the possibility of multiple reservations should you be part of a larger group.
All of our accommodations in Tobago offer open, spacious living areas and comfortable seating for both dining and relaxing. Each has stunning and uninterrupted views of Castara Bay and the Caribbean ocean.
Mango trees fringe the lush tropical gardens and banana palms and bamboo grow below, with orchards with papaya, lemons, plantain, avocado, orange and limes within the two acres of rapidly maturing gardens. The fruits are there to enjoy when in season.
We would like to point out to visitors that our Tobago accommodations are located on a hillside overlooking Castara beach. Access to and from the beach involves a 75-yard walk up a paved, well-lit path. A look at our web site photos will give you a good impression of the daily walk up and down the hill from our holiday rentals in Tobago to the beach.
To see full details and photographs of our accommodations in Tobago click on the following links:
- Rainforest Apartment - two bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Hummingbird 1 - one bedroom, sleeps 2
- Hummingbird 2 - one bedroom, sleeps 2
- Fisherman's Lodge - one bedroom, sleeps 2 or 3
- Coasthanger Lodge - one bedroom, sleeps 2
- Birdsong Lodge - two bedrooms, sleeps 4
- The Studio - one bedroom, sleeps 2
- The Annex At Birdsong - one bedroom, sleeps 2
- Ginger Lily - two bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Lime Tree - one bedroom, sleeps 2